The GTA Rehab Network is a recognized leader in improving the planning and delivery of rehabilitative care.
We develop innovative solutions with our members and the GTA LHINs to advance best practices and enhance system efficiencies.
Our approach is highly collaborative—and we deliver results. We engage our members, clinical experts and the GTA LHINs to:
- develop and implement standardized, evidence-based best practices
- support the implementation of provincial guidelines and standards
- advance and support data analysis and reporting
- reduce fragmentation within the system through improved coordination
- identify and address emerging sector and system-level issues.
The GTA Rehab Network is an influential voice for rehabilitation at the local, regional and provincial level. Our members are publicly funded hospital and community-based organizations across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) that provide rehabilitation services.
We also provide secretariat support to the Rehabilitative Care Alliance, a province-wide collaborative focused on strengthening and standardizing rehabilitative care across Ontario.