The GTA Rehab Network is governed by a fifteen (15) member Coordinating Council representing the breadth of the Network's membership:
- Freestanding rehab hospitals (4) - Bridgepoint Active Healthcare, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, Providence Healthcare, West Park Healthcare Centre
- Acute teaching hospitals with a significant focus on rehabilitation (2) - University Health Network, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre*
- Hospital with a focus on complex continuing care and where the organization has no or relatively few designated rehab beds (1) - one of Baycrest, Runnymede Healthcare Centre and Toronto Grace Health Centre
- Acute care hospitals from different regions within the GTA (4)
- CCACs (2)
- Ex officio (2) - University of Toronto, Regional Geriatric Program of Toronto.
Council members will be the most senior person in the organization responsible for rehabilitation. This may include the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or Vice President.