A number of Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs) are currently engaged in reviews of rehabilitation and complex continuing care programs in their region.
The listing below includes several final reports and others that provide valuable information on the state of rehabilitation services across the Greater Toronto Area and Ontario. More final LHIN reports are expected in the coming months and will be posted on this page as they become available.
Additional information to inform the planning and provision of rehabilitation services can be found on the GTA Rehab Network’s reports page.
- Central LHIN Hospitals ALC Rehab Steering Committee - Phase One Report – Orthopedics (2012)
- Central East LHIN - Rehabilitation is a Journey (2009)
- Central West LHIN - Smoother Transitions Better Outcomes: Building a Framework to Rethink Rehab (2010)
- Champlain LHIN - Regional Review of Rehabilitation Services in the Champlain Local Health Integration Network (2007)
- Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant LHIN - An Integrated Program for Complex Care in the Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant Local Health Integration Network (2010)
- Mississauga Halton LHIN - Transitional Services Program Strategic Directions 2010-2013 (2009)
- North East LHIN - NE LHIN Rehabilitation and Complex Continuing Care Systems Review (2012)
- South West LHIN – Complex Continuing Care and Rehabilitation Final Report Executive Summary (2012)
- Toronto Central LHIN - Implementing Stroke and Orthopaedic Best Practices in the Toronto Central LHIN: Analysis of System Wide Impacts (2012)
- Waterloo-Wellington LHIN – WW LHIN Rehabilitation Services Review: Transitioning to a System of Rehabilitative Care in Waterloo-Wellington (2012)
- Rehabilitation and Complex Continuing Care Expert Panel - Phase I Report (2011) - Advisory to MOHLTC
- Canadian Working Group on HIV and Rehabilitation/Wellesley Institute - Equitable Access to Rehabilitation: Realizing Potential, Promising Practices and Policy Directions (2012)
- Ontario Stroke Network - The Impact of Moving to Stroke Rehabilitation Best Practices in Ontario: Final Report (2012)