The Network has launched a newly re-designed Rehab Finder to help referrers quickly find the right rehab program for their patients. The online, searchable tool now offers a much improved search function, maps to see where services are located and a more user-friendly print function.
Rehab Finder provides easy access to comprehensive information on rehab programs/services provided by members of the GTA Rehab Network and also aligns with the provincial definitions frameworks for bedded and community-based levels of rehabilitative care.
Rehab programs/clinics/services can be searched by the following:
- Age group
- Rehabilitative condition/population
- Level of rehabilitative care in alignment with the provincial definitions frameworks
- External/internal referrals accepted
- Cost to client
- Special needs
Information provided includes:
- Program details (organization, description of services)
- Requirements (fees, eligibility, application, accessibility, languages, area[s] served)
- Contact information
- Rehabilitative care details (level of care, exclusion criteria, special needs, etc.)
Rehab Finder data is integrated with thehealthline.ca database. Updates can be sent in any time from within thehealthline.ca service profiles, and the data administrators will work with organizations to ensure that records are reviewed at least once annually and meet inclusion criteria and data standards.
For more information, please contact project manager, Sue Balogh.